Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Ovenbirds :: Lineated Foliage-gleaner
Lineated Foliage-gleaner Syndactyla subalaris
Described by: Sclater, P. L. (1859)
Alternate common name(s): Stripe-bellied Foliage-gleaner, Lineated Leaf-gleaner
Old scientific name(s): Philydor subalaris
No photographs are available for this species
RangeS. Central America and nw. South America;
(1) Mountains of Costa Rica and w. Panama e. to Veraguas.
(2) Ex. e. Panama and nw. Colombia (Cerro Mali, Cerro Pirre, and Cerro Tacarcuna).
(3) Andes of w. Colombia (w. range and w. slope of c. range) and w. Ecuador s. to El Oro.
(4) Colombia (Magdalena s. to Meta, Huila and Serrania San Lucas) and nw. Venezuela (Lara, Barinas). (5) E. slope of the Andes in Ecuador and Peru s. to Cuzco.
(6) W. Venezuela in sw. Tachira (Chiquito Valley).
No videos are available for this species
Location unknown - Date unknown Source: Naturesongs.com
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.