Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Tyrant Flycatchers :: Yellow-olive Flycatcher
Yellow-olive Flycatcher Tolmomyias sulphurescens
Described by: Spix (1825)
Alternate common name(s): Yellow-olive Flatbill, White-eyed Flycatcher
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
Select thumbnail to view larger image - Place cursor over image for image information
RangeC. Central America to tropical South America;
(1) S. Mexico (c. Veracruz, the Yucatan Peninsula, n. and se. Oaxaca) to Costa Rica.
(4) N. Colombia and n. Venezuela.
(6) C. Colombia, sw. Venezuela and ne. Ecuador.
(7) Se. Venezuela and nw. Brazil.
(8) W. Ecuador and nw. Peru.
(9) E. Colombia, Guyana, Surinam, Guiana and n. Brazil.
(10) Se. Ecuador amd n. Peru.
(11) Ne. Peru and w. Brazil.
(12) Ne. Brazil.
(13) Se. Peru.
(14) C. Brazil to n. and e. Bolivia and n. Argentina.
(15) C. Paraguay and n. Argentina.
(16) S. Brazil (Bahia (Chapada Diamantina, Lencois, Bonito, Ibicoara, and Morro do Chapeu)) and n. Argentina.
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.