Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Wrens :: Coraya Wren
Coraya Wren Thryothorus coraya
Described by: Gmelin, J. F. (1789)
Alternate common name(s): None known by website authors
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
No photographs are available for this species
RangeN. Amazonian South America;
(1) E. Venezuela s. of Delta Amacuro (e. Bolivar) and w. Guyana w. of Rio Essequibo.
(2) E. Guyana e. of Rio Essequibo, Surinam, Guiana and n. Brazil e. of Manaus.
(3) E. and se. Colombia, s. Venezuela (s. Bolivar and s. Amazonas), and n. Amazonian Brazil e. to Manaus.
(4) E. Venezuela (Auyan-tepui in e. Bolivar).
(5) Tepuis of se. Venezuela (se. Bolivar in Roraima and Cuquenan).
(6) Se. Colombia?, e. Ecuador, ne. Peru n. of Rio Maranon, and adjacent ex. w. Amazonian Brazil.
(7) N. Peru (e. slopes of Andes in San Martin).
(8) E. Peru (s. of Rio Maranon from s. Loreto s. to Huanuco).
(9) C. Peru (e. Junin).
(10) N. Brazil s. of the Amazon from Rio Tpajos e. to Rio Tocantins and w. Maranhao.
No videos are available for this species
Location unknown - Date unknown Source: Ministerio do Meio Ambiente
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.