Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Cisticolas and Allies :: Pectoral-patch Cisticola
Pectoral-patch Cisticola Cisticola brunnescens
Described by: Heuglin (1862)
Alternate common name(s): Pectoral Cisticola, Pale-crowned Cisticola
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
No photographs are available for this species
RangeCw. and ce. Africa;
Widely separated populations;
(1) N. Cameroon (Adamawa Plateau).
(2) W. Cameroon highlands.
(3) Nw. Ethiopia (Wambera Plateau).
(4) E. Ethiopia, Eritrea, and nw. Somalia.
(5) Highlands of Kenya and n. Tanzania e. of the Rift Valley.
(6) Highlands of Kenya and n. Tanzania w. of the Rift Valley.
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.