Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Australasian Robins :: White-eyed Robin
White-eyed Robin Pachycephalopsis poliosoma
Described by: Sharpe (1882)
Alternate common name(s): White-throated Robin, Eastern White-eyed Robin, White-throated Thicket-flycatcher
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
No photographs are available for this species
Range(1) N. New Guinea.
(2) Ne. New Guinea. Huon Peninsula.
(3) Wc. New Guinea (Snow Mountains).
(4) Wc. New Guinea (Weyland Mountains).
(5) C. New Guinea.
(6) Ec. New Guinea (Hunstein Mountains, Saruwaged Mountains, Herzog Mountains, Huon Peninsula).
(7) Se. New Guinea (se. ranges).
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.