Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Australasian Treecreepers :: White-throated Treecreeper
White-throated Treecreeper Cormobates leucophaeus
Described by: Latham (1802)
Alternate common name(s): Little Treecreeper
Old scientific name(s): Cormobates leucophaea, Cormobates leucophaea, Climacteris leucophaeus
Select thumbnail to view larger image - Place cursor over image for image information
(1) Ne. Queensland n. to Cooktown, Atherton and Paluma.
(2) Ce. Queensland (Clarke Range, Connors Range, Eungella National Park and Mount Spec).
(3) Se. Queensland s. from the Fitzroy River and Rockhampton and ne. New South Wales s. to the Hunter River.
(4) C. New South Wales (Royal National Park near Sidney), Australian Capital Territory (Tidbinbilla), s. Victoria, ex. se. South Australia and Tasmania(?).
(5) Se. South Australia on the Eyre Peninsula (Mt. Lofty Range).
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.