Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Flowerpeckers :: Orange-bellied Flowerpecker
Orange-bellied Flowerpecker Dicaeum trigonostigma
Described by: Scopoli (1786)
Alternate common name(s): Orange-breasted Flowerpecker, Sulu Flowerpecker
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
Select thumbnail to view larger image - Place cursor over image for image information
Range(1) Ne. India (e. Assam), and e. Bangladesh to s. Burma, sw. Thailand, and ex. n. Malay Peninsula.
(2) S. Thailand, Malay Peninsula, Tioman Is., Sumatra, Simalur Is., Bangka Is. and Billiton Is.
(3) Great Natuna Is.
(4) Java and Bali.
(5) Borneo and n. Bornean Is.
(6) Marinduque, Mindoro and Luzon.
(8) Tablas Is.
(9) Sibuyan Is.
(10) Masbate, Panay and Negros.
(11) Siquijor Is.
(12) Formerly on Cebu.
(13) Minadnao, Samar, Leyte and Bohol.
(14) Camiguin South Is.
(15) Sulu Archipelago (Tawitawi, Jolo and Siasi Is.).
(16) Sibutu Is.
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.