Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Birds-of-paradise :: Trumpet Manucode
Trumpet Manucode Manucodia keraudrenii
Described by: Lesson; Garnot (1826)
Alternate common name(s): Australian Trumpet-bird, Trumpet-bird, Trumpetbird, Manucode, Hunstein's Manucode
Old scientific name(s): Phonygammus keraudrenii
No photographs are available for this species
Range(1) Nw. New Guinea (Vogelkop, Onin Peninsula, and Weyland Mountains).
(2) N. Papua New Guinea (Adelbert Mountains).
(3) Nc. New Guinea (n. escarpment of the Central Range).
(4) Ne. New Guinea.
(5) S. New Guinea (Mimika River to Port Moresby) and the Aru Is.
(6) Se. New Guinea.
(7) D'Entrecasteaux Archipelago (Fergusson Is., Goodenough Is., and Normanby Is.).
(8) Ne. Australia (ex. ne. Queensland, tip of the Cape York Peninsula in the Iron Range National Park and Claudie River s. to Chester River).
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.