Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Tanagers and Allies :: Yellow-backed Tanager
Yellow-backed Tanager Hemithraupis flavicollis
Described by: Vieillot (1818)
Alternate common name(s): None known by website authors
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
Select thumbnail to view larger image - Place cursor over image for image information
Range(1) E. Panama and nw. Colombia.
(3) Sc. Colombai, e. Ecuador and ne. Peru.
(4) N. Peru.
(5) Se. Peru, n. Bolivia and c. Brazil.
(6) Se. Colombia, s. Venezuela and n. Brazil.
(7) Se. Venezuela and w. Guyana.
(8) Surinam, Guiana and ne. Brazil.
(9) N. Brazil.
(10) E. Brazil (e. Bahia (Valenca)).
(11) Se. Brazil.
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.